search tailored for Accountants
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DO MORE. DO BETTER
- Special OT Situations Can Create Complex Calculations on Rate of Pay
- Employers Can Authorize Third-Party Representatives to Interact With IRS
- What Is A PTIN, and Do You Need One?
- FLSA Compliance: Determining Hours Worked – Part II
- FLSA Compliance: Determining Hours Worked
- Business Travel and Payroll: Accounting for Reimbursements
- Commissions—Boy, Do We Have a Deal for You!!!
- Busting Urban Legends, Myths Surrounding Issuing Duplicate Forms W-2
- Payroll: Preparing for Year-End
- Trying to Make Sense of Labor Law? Start With the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Taxing Company Vehicles the Cents-Per-Mile Way
- New Year 2009: Payroll Changes to Expect in the Coming Months
- Payroll Year-End: Plan, Organize, and Verify
- Payroll Accounting: Results Need to Be Correctly Represented
- Paid-Time-Off Benefits Plans
| Page: 1of 4|
© Copyright 1999-2013 AccountantsWorld, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.